Bloom & Co. (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") has established the following policy regarding the handling of personal information (hereinafter referred to as the "Policy").
The definitions of terms in this policy are based on the Act on the Protection of Personal Information of Japan (hereinafter referred to as the "Law”).
The Company shall acquire customers' personal information by lawful and appropriate means, without deception or other wrongful means. When the Company acquires customer information based on appropriate means, it is assumed that the customer has given permission for the Company to use the customer information in accordance with this policy.
We will use your personal information within the scope of the following purposes of use or within the scope of the purposes of use that are clear from the circumstances of the acquisition, and will not use it for any other purposes unless we have your consent or are permitted to do so by law.
・Use for service to customers:
・Use for the Company's service development and marketing activity, etc:
We will not provide your personal information to third parties (excluding consignees) except in the following cases.
In order to provide enhanced services to our customers, we will share the personal data we hold in accordance with laws and regulations and the following provisions.
(1) Jointly-used information
Company name, title, name, address, date of birth, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address, transaction history, browsing history on websites and apps, and information provided and inquiries received
(2) Scope of joint users
・The Company, our subsidiaries, and our affiliated companies (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Group Companies”; and
・Our business partners (hereinafter referred to as the “Partner Companies”).
(3) Purpose of use by joint users
(a) By the Group Companies
Purposes of use stipulated in Section 3 of this policy at each of our Group Companies
(b) By the Partner Companies
The purpose set forth in paragraph 3 of the Policy in relation to the business alliance with the Partner Companies
(4) Contact in charge for joint use of personal information
Address, etc.:Please see https://www.bloom-and-co.com/company
(1) The Company shall endeavor to keep personal data accurate and up-to-date to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use, and to delete the relevant personal data when it is no longer necessary to use it;
(2) The Company shall take necessary and appropriate measures to prevent the leakage, loss, or damage of the personal data it handles and to otherwise securely manage the personal data;
(3) In the event that the Company has its employees handle personal data, the Company shall exercise necessary and appropriate supervision over such employees to ensure the safe management of such personal data;
(4) In order to facilitate our operations and provide better services to our customers, we may entrust the handling of all or part of the personal data obtained from our customers to a third party.This non-disclosure agreement contract is equivalent to this policy to supervise the third party when necessary and appropriately, to ensure the information is safely managed by the third party.The contractor will use personal data to the extent necessary to carry out the contracted work, but will not use it for any other purpose;and
(5) The Company may have its subcontractors in a foreign country handle personal data, have its employees in a foreign country handle personal data, use the cloud services of a third party in a foreign country, or store personal data on a server located in a foreign country. The Company will understand the personal information protection system in the relevant foreign country and implement necessary and appropriate measures for the safe management of personal data.
・Google's Terms of Service
・Google's "Google's use of your data when you use Google Partner sites and apps".
(1) When a customer requests disclosure of retained personal data or records of provision of personal information to a third party in accordance with the provisions of the Law, we will disclose the information to the customer without delay after confirming that the request is made by the customer (if the personal information in question does not exist, we will notify the customer to that effect).However, this does not apply in cases where we are not obligated to disclose such information under the Law or other laws and regulations.
(2) Customers who wish to request the disclosure of their personal information are required to submit the prescribed Personal Information Disclosure Request Form and the following identification documents. A handling fee of 10,000 yen (excluding tax) is charged per request.
①Any one of the following documents
A copy of your passport
A copy of a driver's license (both sides)
② Any two of the following documents
Copy of health insurance card
Copy of pension book
Original copy of residence certificate
Original copy of certificate of registered seal
(1) In the event that a customer requests the correction, addition, or deletion of retained personal data (hereinafter referred to as "correction, etc.") based on the provisions of the Law for the reason that the retained personal data is not true, the Company shall, upon confirming that the request is made by the customer himself/herself, make the necessary investigation without delay to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use. (If we decide not to make the correction, etc., we will notify the customer to that effect without delay.)
However, this does not apply in cases where we are not obligated to make the correction, etc. under the Law or other laws and regulations.
(2) Customers who wish to make a request for correction, etc. of retained personal data in our possession are required to submit the prescribed request form for correction, etc. of personal information and the identity verification documents listed in Section 8(2).Please note that we do not charge a handling fee for correcting request on the retained personal data.
(1) We will not use retained personal data for any purpose other than the purpose for which it was disclosed in advance, or because it was obtained through deception or other wrongful means, unless the customer requests us to suspend the use or delete the information (hereinafter in this article referred to as "suspension of use, etc.") in accordance with the provisions of the Law. In the case of a request for the cessation of use or deletion of retained personal data (hereinafter referred to as "cessation of use, etc." in this article) based on the provisions of the Law, on the grounds that the information was acquired by deception or other wrongful means, and if it is found that there is a reason for the request, the Company will cessation the use of the personal information without delay after confirming that the request is made by the customer himself/herself, and notify the customer to that effect.
(If the Company decides not to suspend use, etc., the customer will be notified of the effect without delay.)
However, this does not apply in cases where the Company is not obligated to suspend use, etc. under the Law or other laws and regulations.
(2)Customers requesting the cessation of use of retained personal data will be required to submit our prescribed request form for cessation of use of personal information, etc. and the identification documents listed in Section 8 (2). Please note that we do not charge a handling fee for suspending requests on use of retained personal data.
For requests for disclosure, etc., opinions, questions, complaints, and other inquiries regarding the handling of personal information, please contact the following
Bloom & Co.
23F Kamiyacho Trust Tower, 4-1-1 Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-6923, Japan
E-mail: email@example.com (10:00 - 18:00 (except Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, summer vacation, and year-end and New Year holidays))
The Company will review the operation of the handling of personal information as appropriate and strive for continuous improvement, and may amend the Policy as necessary. In the event of any amendments, we will notify the customer by posting a notice on our website. However, in the case of an amendment in content that requires the consent of the customer under the law, the Company shall obtain the consent of the customer in the manner prescribed by the Company.
If there is a discrepancy between the Japanese and English versions of the Policy, the Japanese version shall take effect.
The name, address and representative of the Company are as follows.
Bloom & Co.
23F Kamiyacho Trust Tower, 4-1-1 Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-6923, Japan
Representative Director Yasuhiro Yano
Formulation date:February 1, 2022
Effective date: April 1, 2022