The era of winning by pushing products to customers is over, and without a market-driven approach, it will be difficult to maintain a continuous competitive advantage over competitors and achieve sustainable growth. On the other hand, when it comes to products and marketing, it is essential to identify the company's unique value from a "customer-oriented" perspective and develop a differentiated value proposition. Bloom&Co. has supported the formulation and execution of marketing strategies for more than 100 companies leveraging a customer-oriented approach, from start-up companies to major Japanese and global companies, from B2B to B2C and B2B2C.
Our team consists of senior executives with more than 15 years of experience in formulating and executing customer-oriented growth strategies and training marketing teams in leading organizations. We strive to create a "mechanism" for growth that maximises sales and return on investment over the medium to long-term. We support both Japanese and global businesses to tackle their biggest growth challenges and offer market entry and cross-border support, including expansion into the Japanese market and growth in other markets overseas.
Does your business have any of the following challenges or objectives?
- We want to expand in new markets but don’t have the experience, knowledge or talent to support our go-to-market.
- I want to enter and grow in the Japanese market, but I haven't found any experienced executives or CMO who are familiar with the Japanese market.
- We want to identify the TAM / SAM / SOM for our target market. We are looking to maximize our business potential and support fundraising efforts.
- We’re considering growing our marketing investment but need to consider the approach and risk / return.
- We have few experienced marketing executives in our target market.
- Our organization is operating in silos and failing to deliver a unified customer experience.
- Our current market is limited or declining, so we are looking to launch an innovative new product or service.
- We want to digitize our business and grow our existing products and services. We want to implement meaningful digital transformation initiatives that contribute to business growth.
- We want to develop “customer-oriented marketing” within our organization and leverage this to deliver business results.